감사합니다 ⌓ Thank You from the bottom of our hearts, to the individuals who have been working in the healthcare industry during this pandemic. If you know a healthcare professional, doctor, nurse, dentist or pharmacist who carries on despite the challenges — nominate them now! 🙌
How to nominate?
▪️ Comment and tag a healthcare professional, on these posts:
▪️ Share this post to your ‘Story’
We are giving away 6-months’ worth of toothpaste to 10 healthcare workers as a way of showing our support for their endless contribution.
Definition of a ‘Healthcare Professional’
Health professionals maintain health in humans through the application of the principles and procedures of evidence-based medicine and caring. Health professionals study, diagnose, treat and prevent human illness, injury and other physical and mental impairments in accordance with the needs of the populations they serve. They advise on or apply preventive and curative measures, and promote health with the ultimate goal of meeting the health needs and expectations of individuals and populations, and improving population health outcomes. (adapted from ILO 2008; WHO 2010; Gupta 2011).
This list excludes several groups under the ISCO-08 definition of health professionals, such as traditional and complementary medicine professionals, paramedical practitioners, dieticians and nutritionists, physiotherapists, and several other therapy-related occupations.
Copyright © World Health Organization 2013.
Terms & Conditions
Healthcare Workers Giveaway
- The Organizer of this contest is SUNSU LIFE (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD, Company No. 1324680-W (“Organizer”).
- The Giveaway starts from 22nd February 2021 to 10th March 2021.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Giveaway at any given time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to any person.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify and/or amend these Terms and Conditions, where and when deemed necessary without prior notice to any person.
- The Contest is only open to individuals, aged 18 and above, residing in Malaysia with a valid mailing address and Malaysian healthcare professional identification in order for the Organizer to deliver the prizes to the winners (“Eligible Participants”).
- Employees of the Organizer, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members (parents, spouses, children and siblings) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- To be eligible to win, the Eligible Participants must fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
Giveaway Mechanics - How To Participate
1. Participants are required to:
▪️ Comment and Tag a healthcare professional, on either one of these posts:
▪️ Share this post to your ‘Story’
2. For the nominee to be eligible, they must have an account on Facebook or Instagram for the posting that they have been tagged/nominated on.
Winner and Prizes
- The 10 selected nominations (“Winners”) will be determined by the judges whose decisions shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- Each winner will receive a 6-month set of toothpaste (“Prize”) products: 3 units of 120g Lutooth Quorum Premium Toothpaste.
- Winners MUST provide their complete information such as full name, valid contact number, e-mail address, mailing address, Malaysian healthcare professional identification and other details upon request by the Organizer.
- All Prizes given are not exchangeable for cash, credit, any other goods or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to other individuals and non-negotiable.
- All Winners' will be notified via social media Direct Message (Instagram) and/or Personal Message (Facebook) within seven (7) days from the time the winner announcement is made. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the Winners cannot be contacted or have not responded to the Organizer’s Direct Message (Instagram) and/or Personal Message (Facebook) for inexplicable reasons within seven (7) days.
- In the event, the Winners cannot be contacted or have not responded to the Organizer’s e-mail for whatever reasons within seven (7) days, the Organizer shall be entitled to select replacement winners.
- Prizes will be delivered via courier to the mailing address provided by the respective Winners. The Organizer shall not be held liable in the event Prizes are damaged or lost in transit. It is the Winners’ responsibility to ensure the Winners or the Winners’ representative is available to collect the Prizes delivered via courier at the mailing address provided by the Winners.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to forfeit Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept a Prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that Prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organizer.